Friday, January 26, 2007

More than Enough

I've been writing this song for a while, just thought I'd write it out since I finished the bridge today.

Verse 1: Sometimes I feel like quitting,
Sometimes I feel like giving up,
Sometimes I feel like stoppin,
And that's when I hear you say, Are you kidding?

Chorus 1. (God speaking) : Am I not enough,
Am I not enough,
Am I not enough,
For you?

Verse 2: Sometimes I feel like sleepin,
Sometime I feel like life's too tough,
Sometime I feel like letting go,
And that's when I hear you say, There's more you know!

Repeat Chorus 1.

Bridge: Father I come to you this day,
I'm not new to this but I know that you will guide the way,
Bring me home safe within your arms.

Sometimes life, it's troubles great,
But you say don't accpet defeat,
Take heart, my Son I have overcome the world.

Chorus 2. (Me speaking) : Your more than enough,
Your more than enough,
Your life and your love it covers me.
It covers completly.

Jesus your more, your all I adore
Holy Spirit come unite me as one,
Safe in your arms, Father I run.

No comments: