Thursday, December 19, 2013

2013 Christmas Letter

Be faithful with the opportunities and hardships put before you.

The older I get the more I discover things about myself.  I'm task oriented,  I love new idea's, but only ideas that I can make steps of action to see them accomplished, idea's that remain idea's frustrate me.  I love the feeling of accomplishment, the moment I can step back and look at the project completed, and just look and enjoy.  I get what God was up to on Day 7.  Sometimes I get in trouble with this tendency to be task oriented.  Over the years God has been teaching me to refine this part of me and allow Him to take the reigns of what "new" project I'm up to.  Sometimes I create a new project simply to get to the feeling of accomplishment, but God doesn't want me to just do new things, He has things for me that I am to be faitful to.  I'm learning to simply become more aware of what God has put before me and do that well.  In doing this He will expand my influence and opportunities.  Everything God puts before us we have the responsibility to be faithful with, whether it be hardship or opportunity there is a way to be faithful and a way to not be faithful.

Story of Ruth.

This Christmas may you learn what it means to be faithful in your circumstance.  What is it that God desires to do in you through this situation?


No comments: