Friday, October 06, 2006

Love Song

V There's a love song that puts me to sleep
It calms my nerves and helps me to breathe
A simple love I've known for years
And I just want to hear Him sing it, wipe away my tears

There's a love song that sounds when I'm wrong
And when I dissapoint it, it keeps playing on
Now, I'm not worthy of it's delicate words
But I will always hear it, of this I am sure

C1 I love you,
I cry for you,
And I laid my life down for you,
Just to hear you say I love you too

I love you,
I wait for you,
And like a father whose lost his son,
With open arms I will run

I love you,
I know your name,
I know everything about you,
I just want you to know the same

B And he said to me...
Would you sing for me my love song
Would you sing it with your life
Cause there's so many yet to hear it
And I know its worth the fight

How can I spend with them enternity
If you keep holding to your fears
How can I change today's misery
If you keep comfort far to near
If you keep comfort o too near

C2 So I say Father...

I love you,
I'll live for you,
I lay this life down for you,
Just to hear you say I love you too

I love you,
I know your name,
As a child I will run to you,
In your arms I will stay

I love you.

No comments: