Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Time to Create

Yes it's been a while, I realize.

Much has changed.
  1. The forty day thing is over, I'm still persuing God, and as always He's persuing me, I'm just not writing all the details down.
  2. I have some really cool new friends under the age of twenty. (youth)
  3. I have some really inspirational new friends over the age of twenty. (youth leaders, parents, co-workers).
  4. I've heard from God specifically on a number of exciting things.
  5. Our Jr. Youth group will be called Genesis "We are about a relationship with our Creator"
  6. Sr. Youth will be called Exodus "We are a community of youth abandoning all that oppreses to journey towards holiness"
  7. I have an office.
  8. I'm going canoeing
  9. I saw Jesus in the faces of broken and rejected children in Manitoba. I saw joy restored in the faces of children who came into new and renewed relationship with Jesus.
  10. I'm preaching in a couple weeks, my sermon will be called "the journey was never intended to be comfortable"

Back to work...

No comments: